Thursday 18 April 2013

The David Luiz Song

The Saviour when he was a kid.
Poor David Luiz. All he wants to do is to stay happy, he wants more geezers, happy people. But all this cruel world gives him is sadness, pain and two-footed lunges. Despite all this, he seeks solace, finds fortune and gets glee in the tiniest acts of goodness that happen around him. After the sadness of blasts in Boston and Bangalore and the Iran earthquake, he cries, cries hard, cries very hard. But then, he remembers, that he is The Saviour, and puts on a brave face and goes about cheering the world. But how does he do that? Here is the song that, Harry Harris' sources claim, make him see everything in a positive light.


*THIS SONG IS PURELY CREATIVE AND IS ORIGINAL, DOES NOT INVOLVE PLAGIARISM OF ANY KIND

This song is just my an effort of mine, but considering I'm not a wordsmith of any sorts, I'll welcome others to make their own and share in the comments. For best results, hum it in the same tune as Louis Armstrong's 'What a wonderful world'.

I see teams in blue, red tablecloths too,
I see them search, for a break-through,
And I think to myself.....
What a Wonderful World !!!

I see QPR poo, in the Stadium of Light,
Lee (Cattermole) hacks me up,
Walters says "FIGHT!"
And I think to myself....
What a Wonderful World !!!

True colours of Aguero, ugly, in the fly,
Also the shitty face, of Yaya, going by,
I see refs shaking hands,
Saying "How do you do",
They're really saying,
"Love Man U".

I see Suarez lie, roll on the floor,
He'll fake much more,
Than I'll never know,
And I think to myself.....
What a Wonderful World !!!

The curls of my hair, so pretty, ooh they fly,
And the skills of Boga, in the youth does he ply,
I see JT and Lamps,
Saying "How do you do",
They're really saying,
"I Love You !"
I see Torres try, and Chelsea win,
They're gonna win much more,
Than L'Arse'll ever know,
And I think to myself.....
What a Wonderful World !!!

That might have been downright awful, but it's actually the precipice for the Wilde in me. Now that the cornerstone's been laid, be creative and leave your songs in the comments section.

Always smile and love like Luiz. In the growing times of terror, maybe all people need is a bit of Luiz-ness, bringing smiles on others' faces. While you can't stop the sadness around you, try to lighten things up with some love. And yeah, pray for a better tomorrow, like Lord Luiz always does ! So go, and SPREAD HAPPINESS GEEZERS !

No comments:

Post a Comment